Apple Health Troubleshooting
If you cannot see your Apple Health entries in the app even though you have turned on synchronization and your entries are stored in Apple Health, you might review the following tips:
First step: Make sure the app has turned on read and write permissions within the Apple Health app
- Open the Health app.
- Tap "Sources" on the bottom tab bar.
- Tap "Daylio" in the listing.
- Make sure that all the switches are turned on.
If you do not see your data from other apps (like smart devices) in our app, please do this:
- Launch the Health app.
- Tap "Health Data" on the bottom tab bar.
- Tap "Sleep" or "Activity" in the listing.
- Find the missing type of data.
- Tap "Show All Data" in the listing.
- Make sure you see your entries from the other apps in the listing. If you don't, you need to enable Health sync in the other apps according to the first tutorial on this page.