How to switch Google Accounts
You need to make sure you have all your data on your phone before making the switch. So what you see in your Daylio app will be what you are taking with you to your new Google Account.
Here is how to do this:
- Make sure you see your latest entries on your phone
- Create one last backup to your old Google Account - just to be safe. See this tutorial for instructions on how to backup
- Go to More > Backup & Restore and tap on Log Out - it is the last item on the screen
- Now you can log in using your new Google Account
- Once you log in make sure to tap Backup to Google Drive - this will upload all your local entries to cloud