Change language, start of the week or time format
- Daylio is automatically installed in the language of your OS if we support this language. If you want to change Daylio language go to More > Languages and select another.
- The language and system settings also predefine start of the week but you can override this in More > Start of the Week.
- The time format cannot be changed in Daylio and you have to change it in your Android settings.
Apple’s iOS 13 makes the iPhone and iPad multilingual. Now, you can change the language of an individual app without changing your primary system language. Each app can have its own separate language setting.
- Open iOS Settings
- Find Daylio
- Tap Language and select the language you prefer
iOS 12 or older
You need to change the primary system language
App language, the start of the week or time format are defined by the OS settings. If you want to change this you need to change your iPhone settings.
- See how to change the language in iOS: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204031