Purchase of Daylio Premium cannot be made
There could be several reasons why in-app purchases on your phone are not working. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can take:
- Check your internet connection: In-app purchases require a stable internet connection to work properly. Make sure that your phone is connected to a Wi-Fi network or cellular data and that the connection is stable.
- Check your payment method: If your payment method has expired or there are insufficient funds, in-app purchases may not work. Check your payment method and make sure that it is valid and has enough funds to complete the transaction.
- Restart the app: Sometimes, restarting the app can solve the problem. Close the app and then reopen it to see if the in-app purchase works.
- Check for updates: If the app or your phone's operating system is not up-to-date, in-app purchases may not work. Check for updates for both the app and your phone's operating system and install them if available.
- Clear cache and data: Clearing the cache and data of the app may also help solve the issue. Go to your phone's settings, select the app, and then clear the cache and data.
- Purchases in the country are not supported: The application store might not support financial transactions in your country. For example China and Russia are known for having the store, but their users cannot make purchases.
iOS: Turned off In-App Purchases
Sometimes you cannot purchase the Premium version because the button on the screen is disabled. This might be due to the previous setting which turned off in-app purchases or just some error.