Purchase of Daylio Premium cannot be made
There could be several reasons why in-app purchases on your phone are not working. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can take:
- Check your internet connection: In-app purchases require a stable internet connection to work properly. Make sure that your phone is connected to a Wi-Fi network or cellular data and that the connection is stable.
- Check your payment method: If your payment method has expired or there are insufficient funds, in-app purchases may not work. Check your payment method and make sure that it is valid and has enough funds to complete the transaction.
- Restart the app: Sometimes, restarting the app can solve the problem. Close the app and then reopen it to see if the in-app purchase works.
- Check for updates: If the app or your phone's operating system is not up-to-date, in-app purchases may not work. Check for updates for both the app and your phone's operating system and install them if available.
- Clear cache and data: Clearing the cache and data of the app may also help solve the issue. Go to your phone's settings, select the app, and then clear the cache and data.
- Purchases in the country are not supported: The application store might not support financial transactions in your country. For example China and Russia are known for having the store, but their users cannot make purchases.
iOS: Turned off In-App Purchases
Sometimes you cannot purchase the Premium version because the button on the screen is disabled. This might be due to the previous setting which turned off in-app purchases or just some error.
Go to iPhone Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > iTunes & App Store Purchases > In-App Purchases. Now you can tap on Allow to enable purchases. Or tap on Don't Allow and Allow again which might help to reset the setting.
At last, you can restart the phone after changing Settings - just to be sure the change was applied.