Change Google Account
Our app can't change or set the account that is being used for in-app purchases. If you want to restore your purchases, you need to use the same account for in-app purchases as you used when you downloaded the app. If you want to make an in-app purchase from a different account, you must install the app from the same google account from which you want to make the in-app purchase.
- Backup your entries (More > Backup & Restore > Tap Backup) with the right account (the account is displayed at the bottom of the screen).
- Uninstall the app on the phone.
- Go to the Play Store site in your web browser and find Daylio app. Make sure you're logged into the website with the right account.
- Here is the official tutorial from Google.
- Install the app through the Play Store by clicking on the 'Install' button (and selecting your phone).
- Here is the link for Daylio: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.daylio
- Wait a minute until the app is installed on your device.
- Restore your backup (More > Backup & Restore > Restore...)
- You should be able to make the in-app purchase from the right account