Influence on Mood Statistic
We are very proud of our Daylio charts, and the crown jewel is undoubtedly Influence on Mood statistic. Here you can see how any activity might be influencing your wellbeing.
Since it contains many insights, it might be harder to read. We hope this article will help you.
You can find this statistic after you go to Stats and tap on any of your activities.
Confidence has three levels Low, Medium, and High. Confidence represents how much we believe the number is correct. High confidence means the calculation is based on rich source data and provides significant results. Low confidence might describe a specific trend, but you should not take it at face value.
Useful source data need many activity occurrences in different combinations. But we also need entries without this activity to make a comparison.
Four percentage numbers:
- With and without activity
- This percentage represents a comparison of entries that contain and do not contain activity.
- Example: How entries with exercise make you feel in comparison with entries without exercise.
- Previous Day
- Here we compare how entries differ the day before the activity occurred.
- Example: How exams make you feel the day before when you have no exams.
- Same Day
- "Same Day" compares whole days with and without the activity. If you have only one entry per day, it should be the same as the first percentage, "With and without activity." If you have more entries per day, this number will be different.
- Example: How good sleep makes you feel vs. days without adequate sleep. You can mark activity just once a day to see its influence on the whole day.
- Next Day
- This is a comparison of the day with activity and the following day without activity.
- Example: How drinking makes you feel the day after. It might be fun the same day but impact you negatively on the next day.