How to change font size and contrast
Android and iOS have both built-in native tools for making your installed apps more usable. You can set the size, weight of fonts, use high contrast colors or color corrections, and many other tools.
- You can change your font and display size to make your screen easier to see
- Note: Daylio does not have universal support for font size at this point. Although you can use the settings to improve readability.
- High contrast makes text easier to read on your device. This feature fixes the text color as either black or white, depending on the original text color.
- Color correction setting helps your device compensate for color blindness.
- Do you need to enlarge the screen only sometimes? You can use magnification to see your Android device's screen better.
iOS has a nice presentation on accessibility features at https://www.apple.com/accessibility/. Apple offers a wide range of tools that can make your experience better. We encourage you to take control of your device and set it up the way you prefer.
If you find your current UI small and would prefer bigger buttons, pictures, and text you can switch your screen to zoomed view.
- Go to iPhone Settings > Display & Brightness.
- Tap View (below Display Zoom).
- Choose Zoomed, then tap Set.