How to change font size and contrast
Android and iOS have both built-in native tools for making your installed apps more usable. You can set the size, weight of fonts, use high contrast colors or color corrections, and many other tools.
- You can change your font and display size to make your screen easier to see
- Note: Daylio does not have universal support for font size at this point. Although you can use the settings to improve readability.
- High contrast makes text easier to read on your device. This feature fixes the text color as either black or white, depending on the original text color.
- Color correction setting helps your device compensate for color blindness.
- Do you need to enlarge the screen only sometimes? You can use magnification to see your Android device's screen better.
iOS has a nice presentation on accessibility features at https://www.apple.com/accessibility/. Apple offers a wide range of tools that can make your experience better. We encourage you to take control of your device and set it up the way you prefer.
Note: Daylio does not have support for font size at this point. Although you can use the settings above to improve readability.